We just finished translating the manual for something we think you might enjoy. Take a look at a list of some of the features you can find in the REX Assist Receivers.
● Up to 16 stabilized airplane channels.
● Support for different types of multi-copter – from two motors to 8 motors.
● Up to 3 adjustable flight modes, options for stabilizing the horizon and height.
● Tuning in-flight values with free channels.
● Using the most up-to-date 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer and barometric altimeter.
● Support for external ultrasonic altimeters.
● Support for LED strip consisting of WS2812 chips.
● Support for external camera gimbal.
● Intelligent fail-safe.
● Vibration analysis.
● Full set-up options with DC / DS transmitters or via PC.
● Support of telemetry and up to 3 sensors connected directly.
*REX Assist Receivers Pending FCC Certification