Jeti Studio has received another upgrade! Jeti Studio’s new features include:
- Backup and restoring of the transmitter configuration.
- Backups management: browse and delete the backups in the JETI Studio database.
- Log files synchronization between the transmitter and JETI Studio.
- Transmitter update to the latest version.
- Lua apps management: manage applications installed in the transmitter.
JETI Studio is a cross-platform program for the visualization and analysis of telemetry data received from sensors. The program is available free of charge as a software support to the Duplex product line.
- Graphical visualization of telemetry records generated by the DC/DS transmitters (*.log files) and Flight Monitor program (*.jml files)
- Direct support for MGPS sensor and JETIBOX profi – reading log files and real-time telemetry
- Real-time telemetry visualization
- Device updates – you can easily update your receivers, sensors etc.
- EX Bus devices configuration
- Integrated DC/DS-24 transmitter emulator
- Model profiles – every model defines a specific layout to the program. Log files are then organized in folder structure individually for each model.
- Possibility to export the log files to several file formats: Excel, CSV, KML (for Google Earth)
- Export charts to images
- Units conversions for sensor values
- Free software updates
- Compatible with Windows® 7 and later, Linux 64-bit, Mac OS X 10.4 and later
- Available languages: English, German, Czech, French, Italian
Graphical Visualization of Telemetry Data:
- Charts – view several sensor values in a chart
- On-board indicators – clear graphical interpretation of telemetry data
- Maps – displays the flight path according to GPS coordinates
- Data tables – view the telemetry values clearly in a spreadsheet
Download Jeti Studio Here!