Take a look at this awesome airplane from RC Groups User Jedei120. We are glad to see Jeti Users this thrilled about their transmitters!
Almost finished. Probably maiden next weekend.
Hangar 9 46% TOC Ultimate:
- DA-170 Engine and mufflers (Chromed)
- Tech-Aero IBEC on ignition
- Mejlik 30×12 LF Carbon Prop
- (13) Futaba BLS157HV servos
- Tru-Turn Powder Coated Spinner
- (1) JR 8917HV servo (Throttle)
- (1) Jeti MRPM-AC Sensor (Modified by user DONVS)
- (1) Jeti Fuel Flow Meter Sensor
- (1) Jeti GPS Sensor
- (1) Jeti Central Box 200
- (3) Jeti Rx’s (One for Wireless Switching CB200)
- (1) Emcotec Smoke pump w/solenoid shutoff valve
- Airman aluminum ball bearing wheels and tailwheel
- SWB Auto-adjusting rudder tray
- KLASSCOTE Epoxy paint on landing gear
- Duralite Magnum Ion batteries on CB200
- Fromeco Ion on Smoke Pump
- And of course a bad ass JETI DS-16 Red Racer.